- 11th Step Meditation Practice - Monday mornings, 7:00 - 8:00 am. Special offering from the 12-Step community.
- Mindfulness Meditation - Friday evenings, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Osel Ling Open Meditation - Sunday mornings, 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Rigzig Thugthig Sadhana Feast Practice - 2nd Sundays, 12:30 - 4:30 pm
- Sacred Bodies Women’s Circle - Sundays, 12:30 pm-2:30 pm
- Tara Sadhana Practice - 1st Sundays, 12:30 - 4:30 pm
- Vajrasattva Self-Visualization and Feast Practice - 4th Sundays, 12:30 - 4:30pm
There are also mindfulness meditation classes at Heartwood offered through Ösel Ling Mindrolling International. The Center offers drop-in meditation classes which provide instruction, time for practice and discussion at the end of class. We welcome students of all faiths, philosophies and cultures who wish to learn the practice of meditation. Most of our classes have a suggested donation of $10.00, but we welcome you to pay less or more as you are able. Please register with the teacher of the class you wish to attend. Class listings can be found HERE.