- Is therapy right for me? How can it help me?
- Can I use my insurance?
- How do I choose a therapist that’s best for me?
- Who comes to therapy?
- How often do appointments take place?
1. Is therapy right for me? How can it help me?
Therapy can be useful for long term or short-term problems such as depression, anxiety, trauma, relationships concerns, sexuality/gender issues, addictions/codependency, grief & loss, and life transitions.
2. Can I use my insurance?
3. How do I choose a therapist that’s best for me?
Please read our Heartwood bios to learn more about our specializations. You are welcome to call us for a phone consultation or come in for an agreed upon one session to get a better sense of fit. We encourage you to trust your instinct in choosing a therapist that best fits your needs.
4. Who comes to therapy?
Anyone who would like to enjoy a healthier more fulfilling life; including children, individuals, couples, and families. We embrace all cultures, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
5. How often do appointments take place?
Typically you will come in to meet with your therapist once per week. Depending on your needs you may come in twice per week or every other week. You will have the opportunity to discuss this with your therapist.