CONSTRUCTION HAS BEGUN ON OUR NEW SPACE….HEARTWOOD IS DOUBLING ITS SIZE!!
We are signing leases now for space available in the fall! Beginning September 1st, 2013 we will have 12 new large treatment rooms available for rent, 3 with sinks. Heartwood is looking to diversify by adding physicians, nutritionists, chiropractors, naturopaths, naprapaths as well as other modalities to our community.
In addition, we are building a new conference center with full catering kitchen, breakout rooms, and 4 private bathrooms. It will be ideal for special events, classes, workshops or speakers. The space will accommodate 280 people in chairs, 250 on meditation cushions, and 100 on yoga mats. Tables, chairs and audio equipment is included in the rental.
For Practitioners and Teachers
Grow your healing arts business as a member of the Heartwood community.
At Heartwood, we recognize that it can be difficult to be a solitary practitioner or teacher and grow your business successfully. We offer a community and mentoring process and a place to move away from that isolation.
Heartwood is a health professional association primarily engaged in supporting and promoting practitioners and teachers to expand their businesses. Our center serves as an incubator for new businesses working alongside seasoned professionals in a collaborative environment.
As a healing arts professional in psychotherapy, acupuncture, bodywork or other modalities, your membership fee includes many benefits, including marketing your practice through:
- Heartwood Center brochures and flyers
- Listings on the Heartwood website, including bios and links to your own site.
- Networking through our memberships and partnerships with other organizations such as the Evanston Chamber of Commerce and the Dempster-Dodge Business Association.
- Special events such as health fairs, community festivals, and open houses.
In addition, your membership includes;
- Private treatment room for your practice with comfortable waiting area for clients and patients.
- Work space in the group office with access to computer, telephone, fax, and copier.
- Use of a communal kitchen area.
- Janitorial services
- Separate storage space for extra equipment and supplies
- Private voicemail extension on the Heartwood phone system.
- Active referral source from fellow member practitioners.
- Access to larger classroom space with chairs, yoga mats and cushions available.
- Free in-service trainings and monthly community meetings.
- Opportunity to participate in our successful Heartwood Foundation Women and Cancer grant program.
Come for a visit and learn more about the benefits of joining the Heartwood community. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available. For more information, contact Nancy Floy at click here to email or 847.491.1122 x11.